Project Controls Support Services
Metro's I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project will add a 10-mile high occupancy vehicle traffic lane on the northbound I-405 between the I-10 and US-101 Freeways, alleviating traffic in one of the most congested freeway stretches in the region.
- Realign/reconstruct 27 on- and off-ramps.
- Widening 13 existing underpasses and structures.
- Provide new U/G utilities including sewer systems, sanitary & storm drainage, water & gas lines, and communication lines (ATT & Verizon).
- Addition of a 10 mile HOV lane to an existing freeway in a densely developed urban corridor.
- Removal and replacement of the Skirball Center Dr, Sunset Blvd and Mulholland Dr bridges.
- 18 miles of retaining wall and sound wall.