LENAX uses Microsoft Project, Primavera (P3/P6), and SureTrak to develop thorough, achievable, and logical project schedules. LENAX prepares initial planning schedules, prepares and reviews revised schedules, tracks and reports on project progress, develops schedule workarounds when necessary, and evaluates change order impacts.
Our procedures for schedule development and adherence include:
- Prepare schedule integrating all project milestones and interface requirements.
- The schedule is based on input from all parties and project stakeholders.
- Approve and adopt a Project Baseline Schedule (Target Schedule).
MONITORING & REPORT
- Update the project schedule at regular intervals.
- The updated progress schedule will be measured against the baseline project schedule (target).
- Prepare and publish Project Status Reports at regular intervals.
- Prepare Analysis Exception Reports to identify critical activities experiencing delays or cost overruns
- Develop corrective action plans for under-performing activities, and implement additional monitoring and controls.
- Establish follow up communication and close monitoring for the under-performing activities.