Constructability Review Support
Prior to construction, LENAX can provide constructability reviews - detailed analyses of the design documents to determine whether the project can actually be built using the drawings as presented. When performed near the end of design, the Constructability Review process becomes a foundation to build cooperation between the Designer and Owner, establishing a partnership that will continue throughout the project.
Constructability reviews begin with our team simulating the construction process by "building" the project on paper, evaluating the documents for plan and specification ambiguities, unusual resource demands, and conflicting details. LENAX staff will offer suggestions for improved planning, phasing, and scheduling to minimize expensive change orders or claims.
The Constructability Review process provides:
- Reduced costs and enhanced quality
- Improved and shortened project schedules
- Improved safety
- Reduced addenda
- Reduced change/extra work orders
- Reduced environmental permit violations/non-compliance
- Minimized inconvenience and intrusion to the general public
- Increased compatibility between environmental requirements and construction practices