DMJM Aviation (Currently AECOM)
Project Controls Support Services
The project consists of the construction of a 3,785-foot long Taxilane to connect Taxiway 'B' on the south and Taxiway 'E' on the north. Taxilane 'S' will be constructed as part of a 400 foot wide Portland Cement Concrete (PCC) paved strip which will be the first part of the future Dual Taxilane / Taxiway System between the proposed Midfield Satellite Concourse and the Tom Bradley International Terminal. The centerline is located 528 feet west of the existing Taxiway 'Q' centerline. A 169-foot-Object Free Area (OFA) will be provided on the east side of the Taxilane 'S' centerline in accordance with the FAA approved Airport Layout Plan (ALP). This construction also includes the relocation of fuel lines and other utilities, all grading, airfield signage and lighting, construction of LADWP power ductbanks; and the LAWA power and communications ductbanks.
- Replacement of existing Taxilane "S" with 196,000 square yards of paved area, 400 feet wide
- Construct a 3,785 foot long Taxilane to connect Taxiway "B" on the south and Taxiway "E" on the north
- Centerline is located 528 feet west of the existing Taxilane "Q" centerline
- Partial extension to Taxilane "D" from Crossfield Taxiway Project (CFTP) to Taxiway "Q"
- Includes relocation of fuel lines and other utilities (Crimson Fuel Line will relocate their own line with LAWA reimbursement)
- LADWP power ductbanks
- LAWA power and communication ductbanks
- Grading, utilities, drainage, airfield signage & lighting