Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles
Project Controls Support Services
Scope of the $20 million project included interior demolition and tenant improvements to this existing 254,000 sf, 5-story office building with three subterranean parking levels. Sitework also included repair and re-sealing an adjacent parking lot with an area of 6,600 sf. Our staff performed quantity take-offs, pricing research, and applied appropriate contractor mark-ups, escalation and contingencies for the estimates and analysis necessary for this large project.
- Disability requirement upgrades
- Abatement of hazardous material
- Complete gut and fit-out of the 5 office levels
- New mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems
- Constructing a new structural mezzanine level at floor 1